Greg's Builders Paddington
When you need high quality refurbishment and renovation for residential or commercial properties, you've come to the right place. Suitable for home owners, landlords, and business owners too, why not get work from the local builders Paddington relies on?
Whether you're redecorating at work or you've got a large home improvement project on your hands, we provide a no-obligation consultation on-site to make sure you get just what you were looking for.
Why Hire Greg's Builders?
- Because we offer phone and online support 24/7! Contact us for a consult with one of the experienced tradesmen any time.
- Have a meeting to plan out your budget and renovation work as a whole onsite - there's no obligation to use the local builders of the company afterwards
- You get high quality refurbishment and house repairs of a guaranteed quality. And stay within your budget every time!
- Wondering about the experience of the technicians? Don't be! In addition to their training and years in the industry, each has full insurance cover
Your Choice Of Building Services in Paddington:
- Painting and Decorating: all sorts of interior walls and woodwork are easy for the decorators to deal with. We undercoat and colour-match with technical skill.
- Kitchen Fitting Services: for both residential and commercial properties, this services gives you the planning and installation skills needed for new kitchens.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: this is your one-stop solution for all decorating, electrical work and plumbing for both small-scale upgrades and full renovations.
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: ideal for plastering and wallboarding walls and ceilings, from the initial coat to the final precisely skimmed finish.
- Tiling Services: there's no wall, part-wall, sink splashback, or floor that the expert team can't fit tiles to. We work with ceramic, porcelain, quarry tiles, and much more!
- Wallpapering Services: need to get precision wallpapering behind radiators, door frames, and the like? The renovation experts can work with any area.
Besides the Builders services we offer, you can count on us for various types of handymen jobs. Sometimes the easiest tasks prove to be the most difficult ones. Save yourself some time - we can repair furniture, mount TVs and more.
Here's a Little More About Our Services...
With many tradesmen it'll be hard to see what you're paying for, but with us you'll receive a clearly itemised cost breakdown. This happens after we've consulted with you onsite, so we'll know all about your budget, your plans, and how we're going to fit in with the first while achieving the latter! Your breakdown will include:
- All labour
- All materials
- All costs associated with your work
The labour will be broken down by room or task, while the materials will include an estimated price based on the experience if we're providing them, and an even more accurate assessment if you've already bought the parts you want us to use.
How to Make Your Booking
You can choose between several options to get more details about the home improvement job you need. If you prefer to call us, use the phone number provided below. We're open 24 hours a day, every day of the week and at the weekend to take your call.
You'll get your in-home consultation set up quick, hassle-free whenever you get in touch.
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Paddington
Paddington is an area in central London. It belongs to the City of Westminster. The area's postcode is W2. The three most prominent landmarks of Paddington are Paddington station, St Mary's Hospital and Paddington Green Police Station (famous for its high level of security). Among the celebrities residing here are Joan Collins, Emma Thompson, Seal and Les Ferdinand. Commercial traffic on the Paddington canal dwindled in the second half of the 19th century and early 20th century so a major project, called Paddington Waterside aims to regenerate the land of the now-unused railway and canal area. New developments are expected. There are three notable Anglican churches in Paddington – St James's, St Mary Magdalene's and St Peter's.